- Visits to or use of the website(s) www.belgiqa.be owned by Woodproduxx and/or the accompanying disclosure of your personal data (such as filling in the contact form, sending an email, making a phone call, registering for our newsletter, etc.)
- Use of our products or services (such as through our online shop)
- Interaction with Woodproduxx through other sales or marketing channels (such as personal meetings or appointments, trade fairs, social media, etc.)
2. WHO PROCESSES THE PERSONAL DATA?
2.1 Data Controller
Woodproduxx acts as the data controller, determining the purposes and means of processing for your personal data. Woodproduxx can be contacted as follows:
- By post to: Woodproduxx BVBA, Hogeweg 245, 8930 Menen, Belgium
- By phone at: +32 56 51 79 60
- By email to: email@example.com
- Through the website: www.woodproduxx.be
2.2 Data Processor
Woodproduxx may make use of external data processors. Data processors may process your personal data at the request or instruction of Woodproduxx, which is obliged to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data.
3. WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED?
Woodproduxx asserts that it only collects and process data that is relevant or necessary in relation to the purposes for which this is processed. Depending on these purposes, Woodproduxx processes the following categories of personal data (non-exhaustive):
- Your name, email, telephone and address information (identification)
- Your home decorating interests, characteristics of your home and which products or services are of interest to you
4. ON WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS IS THE DATA PROCESSED?
Woodproduxx processes your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- To be able to perform our contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- Woodproduxx’ legitimate interest in being able to help you with our products or services
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS THE DATA PROCESSED?
Woodproduxx processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of a secure, optimal and personalised user experience and service
- Management of our contractual relations with you, including quotes, invoicing and the provision of support or service
- Keeping you informed of any special offers, promotions, deals and similar.
6. WHO ARE THE DATA RECIPIENTS?
Excepting any processors acting exclusively upon the instruction of Woodproduxx and our partner companies Woodproduxx and Woodconstruxx, Woodproduxx processes your personal data ourselves and for our own internal use. Your personal data shall not be sold, forwarded or shared with third parties without your explicit prior consent.
Woodproduxx has also implemented suitable legal and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access to or use of your personal data.
7. HOW LONG IS DATA STORED?
Woodproduxx retains your personal data as long as this is necessary for or relevant to the intended purposes, for the legally mandatory period, or as long as there is the potential for legal dispute or investigations relating to the products or services supplied by Woodproduxx.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
8.1 Right to be informed
8.2 Right of access
You are always entitled to verify the accuracy of any processing performed on your personal data and to request that Woodproduxx inform you of the purposes of the processing, which categories of your personal data are processed, with which categories of recipients your data is shared, the retention period for the data and the rights you may exercise.
You also have the right to request a copy of your processed personal data from Woodproduxx. This copy will be provided to you free of charge unless in the case of an unreasonable or exceptional request. In such cases Woodproduxx may charge an administration fee.
8.3 Right to rectification
You have the right to rectify inaccurate data or amend incomplete data, simply by requesting this of Woodproduxx.
8.4 Right to erasure
You have the right to request that Woodproduxx delete your personal data if there are no longer legitimate grounds for Woodproduxx to process this data. You may exercise this right in the following cases:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the intended purpose
- You prove that your data is unlawfully processed by Woodproduxx
- There is a legal obligation to remove your personal data
- You withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data and there are no other legal grounds to process your data
- You successfully exercised your right to object (see item 8.6)
However, Woodproduxx reserves the right to reasoned refusal of your request for erasure and cannot be held liable for the fact that deleted personal data may remain stored somewhere temporarily, invisibly to us.
8.5 Right to restrict data processing
You have the right to demand that data processing be restricted in the following cases:
- You question the accuracy of personal data processed by Woodproduxx and Woodproduxx has been granted a reasonable period of time in which to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- You prove the unlawfulness of the processing by Woodproduxx and request a restriction
- Woodproduxx no longer needs the data, but you do still need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- You exercise your right to object (see item 8.6)
8.6 Right to object to processing
You are always entitled to object to the processing of your personal data for ‘direct marketing’ purposes. Woodproduxx will stop processing your personal data unless it can present compelling grounds that outweigh your rights and freedoms. If this is the case you will be informed of the fact.
8.7 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the data provided to Woodproduxx with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to reuse this data for other services, transfering it to another data controller, unless this is not possible for technical reasons.
8.8 Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making
You have the right not to be the subject of a solely automated decision, taken without human intervention, if this has legal or similarly significant effects on you. Woodproduxx asserts that you are not currently subjected to such automated decision-making during any of the processing performed by Woodproduxx.
9. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
To exercise your rights, submit a written request and proof of identity to Woodproduxx by one of the following methods:
- By registered post to: WOODPRODUXX BVBA, Hogeweg 245, 8930 Menen, Belgium
- By email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
10. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
11. HOW CAN YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT?
In case of a specific complaint concerning the processing of your personal data, we ask you to first contact us directly by one of the methods described under Section 9 to enable us to resolve the issue.
Additionally, you are always entitled to submit your complaint to the competent data protection authority using this link.
13. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION